In the Pachelma district, 8 rearing buildings and as many as 24 turkey fattening buildings are being built.
The implementation of this project allows not only to provide a powerful improvement in the production indicators of the region, but also to create more and more jobs.
During construction, a superplasticizing additive with the effect of slowing down the setting is used – POLYPLAST SP-3.
In addition to increasing the mobility of the concrete mixture without reducing the strength, the additive helps:
- reduce the amount of sealing water
- increase the final strength characteristics of concrete
- reduce cement consumption
- to obtain concretes with increased water resistance and frost resistance
- reduce the time and effort required to vibrate the concrete mixture.